Health and Safety Training
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 require employers to provide employees with suitable and sufficient training to enable them to undertake their work safely.
GEP Safety Consultants provide IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Working Safely training courses which are accredited by the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. These courses will provide employers with the essential health and safety knowledge to enable them to reduce workplace health and safety risk whilst ensuring effective management of health and safety
Typical training courses include:
- IOSH Managing and Working Safely
- The Role of the Fire Warden
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Risk Management
- Asbestos Risk Management/Awareness
- Manual Handling Training
- CDM for Designers
- COSHH Risk Assessment
- Undertaking General Risk Assessment
- General Health and Safety Awareness
- Director’s Responsibility for Health and Safety
- Basic Fire Safety for Staff
- Working Safely on Display Screen Equipment
- Site Safety
We are able to provide packaged courses to suit specific needs and can work closely with clients to develop bespoke training modules for staff.
For further information on training please do not hesitate to contact us or fax through your specific request.