Every business has legal responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1994 to ensure a safe working environment for their employees and those who visit their premises. But the right approach requires those in charge of the premises to do more than simply comply with the legal requirements.
Poor premise safety arrangements can lead to accidents and illness and can be significantly costly to your business whereas a systematic and effective management approach can be beneficial to all those associated with your business.
At GEP Safety Consultants, we help you to control and reduce risks and ensure those around you are properly protected from accident or injury. We offer a complete health and safety advisory service, from fire risk assessments to staff training and premises risk assessments, to ensure you safeguard your building’s occupants and keep pace with continually evolving legislation.
By helping you to formalise those safety arrangements we make it clear from the outset who is responsible for what, and the rules and procedures you need to abide by as an organisation – something your workforce, customers and reputation all rely upon.
Our range of health and safety consultancy services for premises include:
- Premises health and safety management
- Fire risk assessments and fire safety training
- Occupational health and safety policy formation and preparation of documentation
- Workplace health and safety training
- Preparation of disaster recovery plans
- Preparation and management of asbestos registers
- General risk assessment preparation
- Display screen equipment and workstation risk assessments
- Asbestos Risk Management